How To Spot A Cockroach Infestation

Cockroaches are one of the most frustrating and disturbing house pests, due to the fact that they multiply rapidly and are known to spread disease. However, there is hope for homeowners when it comes to spotting potential infestations. While these frustrating pests are definitely capable of keeping a low profile, there are subtle signs that homeowners can look out for that allow for prompt detection and efficient pest control. Read on to learn more about the signs of a cockroach infestation: Read More 

4 Tips For Protecting Your Belongings While In Storage

Storing your items for a long period of time can be stressful. Without the items in your possession, you are unable to ensure their safety. Luckily, there are some steps you can take to make sure that your belongings are as safe as possible. Here are 4 tips. 1. Choose The Right Facility Not all storage facilities are the same. Each will take specific measures to make sure that their property is safe. Read More 

Keep Termites Out Of Your Garden

People typically think of termites infecting houses and buildings; however, termites can be found anywhere wood can be found. That includes your garden. If you have noticed termites in your garden, follow the steps below to stop the termites before they take over your garden. Termites Like Wood, Not Fruits And Vegetables Termites love to eat wood and drink water. They feed primarily on cellulose. They do not want to eat your fruit or your vegetables. Read More 

How To Recognize When Your Carpet Needs To Go

Carpet is a very unforgiving material. You can only clean it so many times before the odors, the dirt and the stains refuse to come out. The surest signs that your carpet needs to be replaced and thrown away are as follows. Your Carpet Is Almost a Decade Old Unless you have a lifetime warranty that guarantees perfect carpeting forever, most people replace their carpet around year ten of living in their homes. Read More 

Is Vacuuming Enough To Clean Your Carpet?

Is vacuuming your carpet really enough? With all of the dust, dirt, grime, skin particles, and dust mites, is vacuuming really going to make your carpet clean enough to live with? Vacuuming can be a great way to get the debris and particles off of the surface of the carpet but often fail to get the grime and other particles that are buried deep within the carpet. Vacuuming will remove around 70% of soil and other particles, but the other 30% can cause health problems. Read More